The British Phycological Society in association with the Marine Biological Association of the UK will be running a COURSE on COLLECTING AND IDENTIFYING SEAWEEDS.
The course will take place in the Marine Biological Association, Plymouth from the 25th to 27th April 2017. The course will cover several key topics including:
- Water Framework Directive Species Identification
- Preserving seaweeds for a variety of different purposes
- Making a herbarium with necessary notes
- Preparing specimens for DNA extraction and analysis techniques
- Culture of seaweeds for research purposes
For more information and Application forms, please click here
Fees are payable in advance (before January 31st 2017) to MarineSeen.